Monday, June 14, 2010

Dustan email. June 14

Mom: Well where to start, lets see, I am doing really good and the area is getting better each and every day. Its getting hotter each and every day. So that really sucks when we ride our bikes and such. Today will be fun cause we are going to play ping pong and get my bike fixed, and go shoping in which i will only get milk cause I'm hoping a miracle will happen this transfer, so keep your fingures crossed. O and if at all possible if you guys could find a $20 laying around the house cause I need to buy 2 more shirts cause 1 doesnt fit and I dont think ever did, and the long sleeve is stained and it looks like it's not coming out. But if you cant that is absolutly fine, I'll just wait for the tax thing to come back. Lets see I said the area is doing good, O had a cool experience In which I was able to have the Holy Ghost bear witness that a guy was going to join the truth, not a wishfull thinking but acutally like it was in every fiber of my body and the spirit nailed us. So that was really cool, cause the girl is believing that the church is ttue but she doesnt want to go it alone and that's when the other thing happened. So yeah relly cool. I wish that God would smite me with the curse of money and may I never recover. hehe. but umm other than that not much going on in the ward right now, O had a awesome ward picnic and alot of people came to it, was huge. Other than that Love you alot and feel bad for you guys about the flees, that really has to suck, but talk to yah laterz

Dad: Lucky that you’re going to scout camp, I so wish that I could be there – like, you have no idea. Today, and all Mondays are pretty boring ‘cause, well, its only 1 day of break and its really not break…and yeah. Umm, I told Mom about it but I had an experience where the Holy Ghost prompted me to say something that I never would say so boldly. So that was a real testimony builder. The area is progressing slowly, but still increasing. It’s also getting hot quick so yeah, that's never good. But other than that, everything is going pretty well atm.

I can’t belive you gave Doc your cards. I hope you didnt give him mine, cause that would stink. Actually, tell him if he wants my cards, all of them, he can send me $30 and they are all his. But that probably won’t happen. I can’t really think of anything to say, so love yah Dad.

Sup my brother from the same mother! That really sucks about the flees I bet they really hurt alot. And I bet the float trip was really fun. And thats awesome that you are playing and watching pokemon. That really stinks that the power went out and you couldnt sleep, but at least you got to go over to amies. Hey tell mom to make a video of the cats so I can see them and the dog to cause I unfortunately lost mine ooops. But love you alot. see yah bro.

Hey sierra you looked so cute in the dance outfit. Your such a good dancer, and it's cause you practice so good. I hear your being silly is that true? I miss you alot and hope you miss me too. My area looks like where we live with a whole bunch of trees. I also like the food out here alot. I miss you

Elder Dustan Barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment