Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dustan Months 4-10





June 1, 2010

Hey Mom. I'm now in Altiloma 1st Ward which is in Upland California. I am again companions with Elder Schofield. Our apartment is or was really dirty and we took all day to clean it. It was really digusting but we were able to take it well. The area is really nice. I love my roommate so much. The area is pretty good. I'm going to send you the chip. You will really like it at least I hope you will. The car we have is pretty new. It only has 10,000 miles on it so it is pretty cool. I got another camera and it is pretty rich/sick? Well, how are you doing. Hope everything is going pretty well at home. It's taken almost two days to write you this letter because I've been doing it in my off time. I think I've finally started to work out and my arms feel very weird. It is also very weird to ride a bike again. I was really dead and felt very weak when I rode for just two hours. I hope you are able to read what I'm writing because I've been trying to write in cursive. Right now the area is going kind of slow but we will be able to pick it up very soon. Went to church for the first time and it was the est. Everyone there wanted to meet us. Yesterday was 80 degrees and no wetness. I think I'm about to be so ........?????????........its fury. Sorry wasn't able to email you this Monday. As you know it was Memorial Day so library is always closed on that day. Wow I really need to write a lot. Swell, I'm going to try everytime I write in this form cause I need to relearn it and I've now got a box to put letters I get in there and the sad thing is I haven't got any to put in there for two weeks now. (Mom-I sent them?)But I am patient.

Well, I know this church is true, the plan of salvation works, Joseph Smith was the prophet of the restoration, the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Jesus Christ is our Savior and is the only way back to Heavenly Father. I know that if we endure to the end, we shall receive Eternal Life, which is the greatest gift of all. I know that if we pray to our Father, he will hear our prayers. Again I know this to be the true and living church that Christ set up while on this earth. I know that the Atonement was and is real and that we must repent to enter into our Father's kingdom. I know these things to be true. I say these things and testify of these things. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Love you mom. Sincerely, Dustan Barnard.

No comments:

Post a Comment