Monday, September 21, 2009

Dear (a.k.a. Mom ....)

I miss you so much. So far the MTC life is hard but good. the spirit is strong here. The food is really good and as Aaron said, the chocolate milk is really goot. Put your faith in the Lord and he can help you accomplish anything. How's it going at home. Have you done Annie yet? Has anything exciting happened while I've been away? My companion is named Elder Gardner. He's really cool. The rest of th missionaries are really cool also and look like they are ready to serve. Sorry that I'm writing really crappy. I'm very excited to be here and I'm in the right place for now, I miss you very much. .........

Sincerely,

Dustan Barnard

Dear Michael:

Hello, my animals better be alive. He He, JK..........The MTC is really cool. 4 bunk beds in each room. Um the cafeteria wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It was good, but not as good as you said. P-day (preparation day) isn't really exciting at all. The temple was really gool though. Had a fun time. I can't wait to get out and serve God. P.S. Send me gummy worms please. I also need pants of jean, if it's not in Mom's letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment