Monday, September 28, 2009

This is from me, Mom. Dustan's Mission address is:

Elder Dustan Michael Schliep Barnard
California San Bernardino Mission
8280 Utica Ave, Ste 150
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

The first 9 or so post aren't necessarily in order, but now I will post a new letter from him every week. Hopefully a nice generic, detailed letter for everyone to read. Dustan likes sour gummy worms and bears and I've found that clothing is cheaper if I just send him money or have it shipped to him. Mail is expensive these days. He still needs a pair of jean shorts if anyone wants to send him some for Christmas. Size 36/38, Nice and long.

I got to talk to him at the airport for 15 minutes when he was leaving the MTC and going to California. He was the one responsible for everyone at the airport. 15 of them flew out together. He sounds good and happy. Thanks for all the support you all have given him. Love,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment