Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday, October 19, 2009

Missions are the best thing ever. I've only been out 1 transfer and can really see why the gospel of Jesus Christ is so very important. Tracting is what my area does best. Every day we get the wonderful chance to share the message of salvation with each person we meet and it really strengthens your testimony like no other.

I'd like to thank all those who where my teachers in Church and friends, who helped me gain the knowledge and wisdom I needed to come out here. I'd also like to give a Big THANK YOU to those that helped me financially get out here on my mission. There is no physical way that I can repay you for what you have done. But I will return with honor that I promise you all. O and P.S., I wouldnt mind letters from anyone in the ward-- in fact they would make my day. And who knows, I may even write them back! You all are amaizing.

Well, California life is awesome. The weather is sweet except when the humidity goes up high. It's only rained once here HE HE :) The work is amazing out here. There are so many people who are confused and lost and I get to be a tool in God's hand in bringing them unto the fold. Next time I will give a days schedule but at the moment I must leave you.

Like a sea that never will be moved am I, like the stars my light will never falter, o my trust in thee, o Lord will be, in my life-- my faith will never falter!

No comments:

Post a Comment