Thursday, October 8, 2009

October 5, 2009, Monday

Wow, that was the best conference that I've ever attended. I was able to pay attention the whole freaking time, which was amazing. But yeah, send the cd's. We have speakers so it's all allowed. I took 12 pages of notes on conference. My hand really hurts bad.

It got really cold here, hit, I think, like 60 last night, with alot of wind, so I'm going to get a long sleeved shirt cause just the hoody isn't working out to well. I'm really getting into the swing of things here, and I'm really hoping that I will be able to stay in the area that I'm in for another transfer. Right now I'm in Onterio. Go on google maps and look up Whispering Lakes Apartments near a golf course. That's where you will find me at.

It's so cold at night that I had to get another blanket to stay warm at night. I've never felt so much wind in one day in my life. It's constantly blowing really hard. Every day I spend with my companion and the others in the apartment I go a little more insane. Love you a whole bunch, still working on pictures to send to you. Only have like 10, not much to capture. Ooooo, I'm going to send you 2 more e mails for Danny and Sierra so I don't have to write them a letter. Really hurts my hands. But again Love you alot.

Love,

Dustan

No comments:

Post a Comment