Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello Aunt, hows it going? You know how you said to always be kind to your companion, I don't think there is any way possible for me not to be nice to Rupp. He's the perfect trainer. Loving the people is easy most of the time, and out here following the rules isn't hard at all because my trainer has taught me right. There aren't many, if any, bad missionaries out here. All of them know their purpose and love the work. The people out here are hard to teach because they are of 3 religions. They are Catholic, Cavalry Chapel, and no thanks-- I'm christian? (They don't want to hear that we are Christian too I guess...) But my hope and faith is still strong and a wierd thing that is cool is that God has made me forget about family. When I say that I don't mean that I don't remember them, I just never dwell on them because I'm lost in the work. Man the mission is the best thing ever. Weather is beautiful and such. Wow it's good!

Elder Barnard

1 comment: